Today, blockchain-based clean energy platform Swytch, announces the successful launch of its platform that offers enterprises real-time visibility into their green energy production data. The platform ensures anonymity and security and uses AI-based predictive technology to create sustainable policies.
Recognizing the need for simple and secure energy accounting, Swytch aims to address one of the most pressing challenges facing the energy sector. By creating an enterprise-ready public blockchain platform that digitizes energy production at the source, Swytch is empowering energy enterprises to access, control and analyze their own information. All done in a decentralized environment that is immutable, secure and compliant.
“The energy sector creates a massive amount of data but struggles transforming it into a more efficient energy strategy,” said Brad Hardin, CTO of Black & Veatch, a global leader in designing and building critical infrastructure, such as data centers, and a partner of Swytch. “Swytch addresses this with a global data protocol and distributed blockchain method to verify and track the energy production occurring on its network. This solution is very appealing to our corporate customers behind data centers and other infrastructure projects.”
Reliable energy data is required to orchestrate the grid, design efficient markets and inform effective policy and investment decisions. As the Swytch platform is built with blockchain technology, it frees the data from a centralized governance structure in favor of a distributed approach. The distributed nature of blockchain provides an unprecedented level of trust and transparency.
“The Swytch team has been hard at work building out our vision for a cleaner, greener world powered by renewable energy,” said Evan Caron, co-founder and managing director of Swytch. “By bringing together accurate energy data from multiple sources, Swytch creates an ecosystem for a smarter global energy network where anyone can participate, creating immense possibilities for disrupting the energy sector.”
Thomas Kostigen is a recognized industry pioneer in sustainability and New York Times bestselling author. Kostigen believes blockchain technology is making new things possible that are transforming the energy sector and the economy through transparent and accountable sustainability initiatives.
“Transparent, traceable data have the potential to drive change and incentivize the population to stop using fossil fuels,” said Kostigen. “Swytch makes it easy to leverage data to validate power sources and measure carbon offsets. By rewarding sustainable behavior, we can turn the tide toward reduced emissions.”
Swytch is currently in advanced project testing with a targeted set of multinational energy producers and renewable energy suppliers around the world to take its platform into their specific use cases.
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain – November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain – November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. – November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way – November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter – November 19, 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial blockchain venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia – November 16, 2018
- Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin Named one of the Most Respected ICO Advisors and Influencers – November 10, 2018
- WISeKey Announces Release of WISePhone, the First Ever Secure Android Blockchain Phone with Cryptocurrency Payment Capabilities – November 9, 2018
- WISeKey Announces WISfans, a Platform that Deters Counterfeiting of Branded Sports merchandise and Connects Clubs with their Fans – November 8, 2018
- Radiant Earth Foundation teams up with Blockchain software company ConsenSys to Make Geospatial Data More Accessible – November 8, 2018
- A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against India Globalization Capital, Inc. by Gainey and McKenna & Egleston – November 7, 2018
- Blockchain used to empower African smallholder farmers to enter the global food market – November 6, 2018
- Blockchain Company Reveals a Powerful Fitness App Aiming to Reward Workouts with Tokens. – November 2, 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch Proprietary Genome Tracking Software to Protect Cannabis Genetics & Intellectual Property – October 25, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge announces 2018 Winner of its fourth annual Competition on Necker Island – October 25, 2018
- Investx stabilizes Token by adopting Holo’s Ethical ICO model – October 25, 2018
- MIT Silvio Micali’s Algorand announces $62M in Funding and Appoints new Executive Team – October 24, 2018
- Partnership between Charity Game Master and SilverLogic Marks Beginning of a Worldwide Charity Health Network – October 22, 2018
- Blockchain-enabled supply chain platform ensures legal flow of products through the Canadian cannabis market – October 19, 2018