Tribe Accelerator has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with global blockchain powerhouse ConsenSys – which sets out plans to undertake initiatives and activities to further the blockchain ecosystem in Singapore.
“At the heart of our mission in Singapore is an engagement strategy encompassing government, enterprise, startup and grassroots communities. ConsenSys greatly values the opportunity to build for our clients, and build with our partners – across Singapore and the ASEAN region. We are pleased to reinforce our commitment to this truly unique ecosystem via our partnership with Tribe, under the stewardship of Enterprise Singapore,” said Vinay Mohan, ConsenSys Singapore Managing Director.
Tribe is the first Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator advocating the growth of later-stage startups by providing them with a hyperconnected platform to develop innovative products and drive the adoption of blockchain solutions in the mass market.
ConsenSys is the leading blockchain consultancy and venture development studio behind the infrastructure, applications and knowledge that pioneers much of the world’s blockchain development. Alongside various enterprise and community engagements, ConsenSys also previously helped delivered key outcomes at Project Ubin under the sponsorship of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and is partnering SGX-backed global capital platform CapBridge to launch a digital exchange on the blockchain.
The partnership will see both parties provide and exchange complementary resources and capabilities. ConsenSys will provide mentoring to the accelerator program and consultation sessions with startups. Tribe’s fast-growing international network of government, corporate, and entrepreneurial partners, such as Enterprise Singapore, and PwC Singapore, will provide a wide mesh of coverage to reach and connect startups.
With a focus on helping start-ups develop products and service solutions that have real-world applicability and impact, the technical partnership with ConsenSys has the potential to serve as the foundation for new systems that are more efficient and accessible.
“With the world moving rapidly towards Industry 4.0, a partner like ConsenSys will be very beneficial as we look to drive widespread adoption of blockchain technology across Asia, and the world,” said Yi Ming Ng, Managing Partner at Tribe Accelerator.
“We are very pleased to announce our first MOU in Singapore. With a vibrant startup culture and bolstered by a supportive government championing new and emerging technology, the local blockchain scene continues to generate excitement around the world,” said Joseph Lubin, founder of ConsenSys and co-creator of Ethereum. “Our Singapore office has been committed to bringing the best of blockchain and Ethereum to the region for a couple of years, and now through joining hands with Tribe Accelerator, this partnership will be a valuable channel for expertise sharing that helps guide the next generation of startup innovation and support the advancement of our ecosystem.”
Tribe Accelerator is the First Blockchain Accelerator Supported by a Singapore Government Agency. Tribe Accelerator is a product development focused blockchain accelerator that aims to provide promising startups with a hyperconnected platform to develop and implement their solutions through our network of partners worldwide. Through the program, startups will gain access to both top-tier blockchain resources and corporate partners to scale their businesses efficiently. Tribe Accelerator collaborates with leaders across multiple industries to provide best-in-class support for our startups.
For more information on Tribe Accelerator, please see https://www.tribeaccelerator.c
ConsenSys is a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world. At the core, ConsenSys is a venture production studio and blockchain software development consultancy creating decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for blockchain ecosystems, focused primarily on Ethereum. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our solutions provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to blockchain-based solutions.
For more information please visit: https://consensys.net
- Singapore’s Tribe Accelerator Cuts deal with ConsenSys to Advance Blockchain Ecosystem – February 25, 2019
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money – February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service – February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain – February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange – February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth – February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting – February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 – February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain – February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT – February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP – February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy – February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies – January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution – January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards – January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s – January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market – January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees – January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space – January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology – January 22, 2019
Source : BlockchainNews