Datametrex AI Limited is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexalogy Environics Inc, has successfully developed a Fake News detection filter. The NexaIntelligence engine has been updated to include automated detection of suspicious news sources on social media.
Datametrex is proud to be one of the first companies in the field to productize its social intelligence tools with this functionality, through a technology focused on four exciting verticals, Big data, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning through Nexalogy. It uses Blockchain technology for secure data transfers.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it is embarking on an aggressive machine learning initiative to develop more powerful fake news detectors that they plan to launch in the first quarter of 2019, just in time for the run up to the Canadian federal election.
“Thanks to our advanced clustering algorithms, Nexalogy has been able to spot content farms and bot accounts for years. As fake news becomes more prevalent we are seeing demand from both government and private sectors for disinformation detection in social discussions. Adapting the technology to the NexaIntelligence software has given us the ability and expertise in-house to tackle other dubious information sources in the future,” says Claude G. Théoret, President of Nexalogy.
“We are thrilled to be first movers in this space. Fake News is a serious problem for both the public and private sectors and we look forward to offering our solutions to help combat misinformation,” says Jeff Stevens, COO and President of the Company.
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain – November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. – November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way – November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. – November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter – November 19, 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial blockchain venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia – November 16, 2018
- Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin Named one of the Most Respected ICO Advisors and Influencers – November 10, 2018
- WISeKey Announces Release of WISePhone, the First Ever Secure Android Blockchain Phone with Cryptocurrency Payment Capabilities – November 9, 2018
- WISeKey Announces WISfans, a Platform that Deters Counterfeiting of Branded Sports merchandise and Connects Clubs with their Fans – November 8, 2018
- Radiant Earth Foundation teams up with Blockchain software company ConsenSys to Make Geospatial Data More Accessible – November 8, 2018
- A Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against India Globalization Capital, Inc. by Gainey and McKenna & Egleston – November 7, 2018
- Blockchain used to empower African smallholder farmers to enter the global food market – November 6, 2018
- Blockchain Company Reveals a Powerful Fitness App Aiming to Reward Workouts with Tokens. – November 2, 2018
- WeedMD and Blockstrain launch Proprietary Genome Tracking Software to Protect Cannabis Genetics & Intellectual Property – October 25, 2018
- Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge announces 2018 Winner of its fourth annual Competition on Necker Island – October 25, 2018
- Investx stabilizes Token by adopting Holo’s Ethical ICO model – October 25, 2018
- MIT Silvio Micali’s Algorand announces $62M in Funding and Appoints new Executive Team – October 24, 2018
- Partnership between Charity Game Master and SilverLogic Marks Beginning of a Worldwide Charity Health Network – October 22, 2018
- Blockchain-enabled supply chain platform ensures legal flow of products through the Canadian cannabis market – October 19, 2018
- New Documentary Funded by Crypto Shows People’s Problems and Tangible Solutions through Blockchain – October 19, 2018