Leading European cryptocurrency trading platform Blockport launched its cryptocurrency exchange this week, coming out of BETA. Combining a secure, efficient and user-friendly trading experience with social sharing and bank connectivity, the platform will operate as a unique hybrid-decentralized exchange.
“Over the past several months, our team has worked incredibly hard to get the product to where it is today, and the feedback we’ve received from our community thus far has been overwhelmingly positive,” commented Sebastiaan Lichter, co-founder and Chief Product at Blockport.
Their development roadmap will support the security of a decentralized platform while keeping the speed, efficiency and ease-of-use that comes from a centralized model. User funds will be stored on the blockchain – maximizing security – and most leading cryptocurrencies and tokens will be available for trading on the exchange.
“The new platform is intuitive, easy-to-use and highly responsive — both for beginners and experienced crypto enthusiasts. We’re making crypto trading fun, and anyone can give it a try with Blockport,” added Kai Bennink, co-founder and Chief Strategy of Blockport.
Since the launch of its beta trading platform in August 2018, Blockport has experienced paying-user conversion rates that are four to five times higher than those of Coinbase. This growth has helped the company to expand from five full-time employees to twenty-five, promoting faster development and an even better user experience.
In celebration of its full launch, social crypto trading platform Blockport has announced a promotional rewards program in which it will give 10 Euros (EUR) worth of BPT (Blockport Tokens) to both new and existing users. To cash in on this offer, new users simply need to sign up for an account on Blockport and make 100 EUR in trades. Then, each new trader will receive 10 EUR worth of BPT — the utility token powering the platform — in their accounts. Existing traders can earn this bonus by bringing in new users through Blockport’s referral program. Users can find referral links on their account dashboards, which they can send to potential new customers.
Adding to the new features, Blockport has integrated with mobile banking app Bunq to enable instant fiat deposits to exchange accounts. Blockport said this makes the user experience even more convenience, allowing traders to start enjoying the social trading platform they know and love even faster.
Blockport is an Amsterdam-based cryptocurrency trading platform that combines social sharing with cryptocurrency trading to provide a secure, efficient and enjoyable trading experience to its users. As part of its vision of being a social trading system, future developments include connecting users with each other to discuss trading strategies and copy each other’s portfolios. This social trading model makes investing more enjoyable and allows beginners to quickly learn from veterans, hopefully resulting in early success. To learn more about Blockport, visit Blockport.io. #
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform – January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens – January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers – January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform – January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives – January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 – January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies – January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 – December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset – December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer – December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education – December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment – December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist – December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero – December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) – December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform – December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain – December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 – December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund – December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution – December 11, 2018