1. Apple reverses stance on iPhone repairs and will supply parts to independent shops for the first time
3. ‘Right to repair’ laws for fixable electronics pushed forward after agreement at consumer affairs meeting
4. NASA has officially attached a helicopter to the Mars 2020 Rover. The chopper aims to be the first aircraft to take flight on another planet.
5. “Hydrogen can do everything coal does in the steel-making process, and the technology to make fossil-free steel is already currently operating with natural gas in many parts of the world”
7. France is joining the hydrogen train revolution, the head of state rail operator SNCF said Thursday, announcing an order for 15 emissions-free regional trains to replace polluting diesel models.