1. Trump keeps complaining that he never suggested destroying hurricanes with bombs, but there’s reportedly a White House memo that proves he said it
2. North Dakota farmer says if Trump ‘doesn’t lose 100 percent’ of his farm belt support over trade war ‘people are kind of crazy’
3. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Understands Democracy Better Than Republicans Do — The idea that proponents of greater electoral equity have to quiet down because we live in a ‘republic’ is absurd.
4. Vote for the Candidate You Actually Like, Not the One You Think Will Win — We are historically terrible at predicting electability. So why do we keep trying?
5. Trump called Baltimore ‘rat and rodent infested’ 4 months after he tried ending its federal rat control funding
6. Scaramucci says 25th Amendment should be considered to remove Trump, citing ‘full-blown insanity’